Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 13: somewhere to move/visit

(Don't be alarmed if you noticed that I skipped Day 12. I will do that post later.)

A place to move: I've always loved the beach. I've always said that I could live at the beach. In the past few years, my mind is changing. I would still love a beach house to visit & vacation in, but now I feel that I could live year-round in the mountains. Recently, Ralph and I saw a lot of acres for sale in Suches, Georgia. The mountains offer something different than the beach. The beach is exciting and refreshing to me. The mountains are peaceful, comforting, forgiving, soothing & welcoming to me. I feel closer to God in both places. I think the mountains would be good for the soul. Good people (mostly) live in the mountains. I think I could be happy in a small, friendly mountain town. Ralph and I dream about having a beautiful spacious ranch house in the middle of the land with trees all around. He wants a landing strip & a helicopter pad. I'd love horses, lots of dogs & cats. The mountains would be good to us and we would be good to the mountains.

A place to visit: We'd love to take a Mediterranean cruise. I also want to travel to Hawaii and The Hamptons.

No comments:

Post a Comment