Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 12: Bullet my whole day

  • Ralph's alarm goes off (it's his birthday today!)
  • Ralph gets up to get ready for work
  • Ralph tells me goodbye as he leaves for work
  • I get up.
  • Take Snoopy out and feed him.
  • Watch Today Show & fix coffee
  • Check Facebook & start writing blog
  • Cook breakfast (english muffin with cheese & fried egg, strawberries, coffee)
  • Call Mom to talk about tonight's plans for Ralph's birthday, take Snoopy out
  • Eat breakfast & watch Today Show
  • Make grocery list & look at recipes
  • Think (did you see the smoke?)
  • Watch Season 6 episodes of The Golden Girls
  • Clean up kitchen
  • Fold laundry
  • Read Gwinnett Mugs, Gwinnett Court & Gwinnett Jail updates
  • Catch up on reading blogs
  • Talk to Ralph on phone
  • Look at iCal
  • Google stuff
  • Call Ralph to wish him an official happy birthday at the time he was born in 1972, 1:08 pm.
  • Shower.
  • Get the mail
  • Eat lunch (cucumber sandwich, grapes, cheese, Sun Chips, water)
  • Read the news
  • Go to drug store
  • Back from drug store
  • Address birthday & baby cards, wrap birthday presents
  • Watch Brady Bunch Season 1 episodes
  • Browse on Kurt Fagerland's website (http://www.kurtfagerland.com/)
  • Bake brownies for Ralph's birthday dessert.
  • Paint nails
  • Smelling delicious brownies in the oven
  • Read "Our Town" magazine, which I hate.  It's a waste of paper.  
  • Drink glass of milk & eat Cheese Its
  • Get brownies out of oven
  • Straighten up downstairs & clean toilet.  
  • Scan Facebook
  • Feed Snoopy.
  • Welcome Ralph home.
  • Talk to Ralph's Mom.
  • Read email.
  • Take Snoopy to poop.
  • Analyze The Brady Bunch with Ralph
  • Eat at Provino's for Ralphie's birthday (Mmmmmm)
  • Ralph opens birthday presents!
  • Eat brownies & ice cream for Ralph's birthday.
  • I show off my new road bike to my parents.
  • Check Facebook.
  • etc. . . 
  • Night night--

1 comment:

  1. Nice day. :) I am glad to know that I'm not the one who pays attention to time on someone's birthday. I always do a kiss or something at the "time" they were born.

    ReplyDelete