Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 30: highs/lows of past 30 days

Ideally, I know this blog post is supposed to recap the last 30 days of my "blogging adventure."  However, it took me 46 days to get through this blogging challenge.  Since I don't want to recap the last 46 days, here's the last 30.  Read it and be thrilled.

July 20 - August 20

HIGHS:
  • Ralph surprised me with a new road bike!
  • Returned from a great and HOT trip to NYC
  • Ralph's birthday week:  TGI Fridays, Schlotzsky's, Provino's, party.
  • Babysat Greer
  • Dave's surprise birthday dinner at a cool Greek place on Cheshire Bridge.
  • cooked yummy mashed potatoes :-)
  • cooked yummy pasta carbonara :-)
  • Got 10 hours of sleep one night after the first week with kids at school
  • Corvette Cruise to Benton Lee's Steakhouse 
  • Eye brow wax-finally
  • Mother/daughter trip to Greenville!
LOWS:
  • 100+ degree heat index in NYC
  • Being far apart from Doug & Michelle Wendt as they welcomed Emery Wendt to the world! (7/22/11)
  • Setting my alarm for 6:00 AM for the new school year
  • Being so totally exhausted from the start of school.


If you stuck with me during the past 46 days, thanks.  It's been fun, interesting and hard.  I have some blog ideas for the future.  We shall see how often I get to it.  Stay tuned!  And I will welcome any blog ideas that you have.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with the rest of the world! I have enjoyed reading your ponderings.

    ReplyDelete