Casey Anthony fascinates me. I've never spoken with her personally. Nor do I know anyone who knows her. I listen to the news reports & the commentary and think about my own opinion, based on what I've heard, knowing that there is plenty of information I haven't heard. What I've heard fascinates (and disgusts me) - she partied knowing her daughter was missing, she manipulated her family & others, she didn't report her daughter missing for A LONG TIME.... I heard that when she was released from jail, she went to another state for a boob job and she couldn't wait to watch the movie, "Dumb and Dumber." Really?
Do you need to hear anymore about her? You're sick of it, aren't you? Me too. She still fascinates me. She seems to be a sick person. Mentally ill people have a skewed view of reality. How does she rationalize it all? How does she stay sane? (you could argue that she's not sane to begin with) It blows my mind. It's really sad. I don't know how much peace there was in the Anthony household before Caylee went missing. I'm sure it was a dysfunctional household to begin with. I wonder what Casey's future will hold. I wonder how many people have been affected by her life, her choices, and Caylee's death.
Hopefully the whole horrific situation will make us better people to and in the world and we will love, hug, kiss, & play with our loved ones more deeply. Life is short.
No comments:
Post a Comment