Thursday, May 19, 2011

Random Thoughts & Summer Plans

Random Thoughts - Whew, so tonight I feel most effective while laying/lying on the couch! I feel as though everything I do is done the hard way tonight. Feeling this way is not unusual for me though; I usually do things the hard way. I honestly felt like I could go to bed when I got home at 5:30!

There's no real reason why I feel so drained....just the usual work week exhaustion! We have started doing Career Days for K-5. Today we had 20 classes come through, 2 at a time in 2 classrooms, every 45 minutes. About 450 kids. It was fun. My voice is tired. We'll have 3rd-5th career day tomorrow & K-2 on Monday.

I could've gone to Yoga tonight, but decided to go tomorrow. Doing balance at Yoga is a good judge of my stress level & how tired I am. Last week my balance was horrible. On Monday it was much better.

Ralph is out with guys tonight, at Summitt's & bowling. Hope he has fun. It's nice to be by myself tonight. Since we have about 12 local TV channels to watch, I have decided to update my blog by writing this EVER so exciting post.

Summer plans - As of June 1, 4 pm, it will officially be summer for me. Every year at this time, I wonder what my summer plans will be. Here are my ideas:
1) clean the house more frequently
2) cook more
3) volunteer at The Hope Center, a mobile home park near my school
4) work at school, preparing new activities for next year
5) visit Ralph at work
6) June beach trip
7) July NYC trip
8) visit my sister & nephews
9) hang out with Mom & Dad
10) go to the lake
11) pay off debt
12) buy & pot plants
13) run
14) go to yoga
15) swim somewhere (need to find a place)
16) read more & visit the library

What are your summer ideas?
What are your random thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment