I started this list at least a year ago and continue to add to it...
1) a safe home to be in with Ralph after crazy days
2) walking barefoot on the Biloxi beach
3) a church that feels like home
4) a time of calm in the middle of crazy weeks
5) friendships with other couples that Ralph & I have made at just the right time
6) good health
7) Jim & Ruth Huston
8) self confidence, self-esteem & good social skills
9) harps
10) peace
11) handbell chimes
12) Snoopy, Boy Kitty & Girl Kitty
13) music
14) having my house decorated for Christmas and being organized
15) intimate relations with my husband
16) God's grace
17) the James Taylor concert dvd
18) Girl's Days in Commerce
19) getting enough sleep
20) Papa's 1923 Gibson guitar
21) Ernie Forrester, for helping me discover my gifts
22) Mom, for sharing her heart with me through letters
23) Dad, for walking & praying for me while I took the Praxis test
24) the letters, emails and cards from Ralph's USAF years, 1997-2002.
25) classical music
26) forgiveness
...to be continued...
I'll put you on my "gratitude list" if you put me on yours :-)
ReplyDelete