Saturday, November 27, 2010

Coffee and Other Joys


Originally written on 4/22/09 -- similar to my last post of Gratitudes... Surely you can tell that I'm a "list person."
---
Coffee:  the first sip is always the best.  The instant I drink the first sip, I sigh with happiness.  It is calming.  The last sip is the worst because it’s gone!  I like drinking my coffee and eating a cinnamon doughnut, cinnamon scone, or coffee cake.  Coffee with something sweet is such a treat.  It is a simple thing that makes me happy.

Other simple joys:

-       Dark chocolate
-       Golden Girls
-       Barefoot Contessa
-       Being organized
-       Journaling
-       Alone time
-       Good weather
-       Running
-       Wednesday night church
-       My strappy black wedge sandals
-       TJ Maxx & Marshalls
-       Bike Night on Tuesdays
-       Having a monthly calendar
-       Being at home by myself
-       Working in the church kitchen
-       Listening to 106.7
-       Warm Sunday evenings
-       Smell of lilacs
-       Being with family
-       Taking notes on Sunday School lessons and in "big church"
-       Making healthy food choices
-       Capris
-       Having the office to myself
-       Frozen yogurt
-       Bee Gees “One” song
-       Going home at the end of work

No comments:

Post a Comment