Mary Chapin Carpenter
- Sky Blue or Black
Jackson Browne
- When Will I See You Again
The Three Degrees
- The Nearness of You (this was our wedding song)
Nora Jones
- Morning of My Life
BeeGees
- Fountain of Sorrow
Jackson Browne
- Me And You
Kenny Chesney
- Fishing In The Dark
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
- Faithless Heart
Amy Grant
- See Ya
Atomic Kitten
- Weekend In New England
Barry Manilow
- Islands In The Stream
BeeGees
- One
BeeGees
- Lost In This Moment
Big and Rich
- Lullaby
Billy Joel
- No Surrender
The Outfield
- When I Get Where I’m Going
Brad Paisley & Dolly Parton
- The Way It Is
Bruce Hornsby
- Untitled Hymn
Chris Rice
- Something That We Do
Clint Black
- Summertime (from Porgy & Bess)
Colm Wilkinson
- Leader Of The Band
Dan Fogelberg
- Pig
Dave Matthews Band
- Danny Boy
Elvis
- The Dance
Garth Brooks
- Power Of Two
Indigo Girls
- Something In The Way She Moves
James Taylor
- I Give My Heart
John Berry
- Leaving On A Jet Plane
John Denver
- Simple Gifts
Joseph Martin
- Billie Jean
MJ
- When You Come Back Down
Nickle Creek
- Maybe Tomorrow
Neauveaux
- Downtown
Petula Clark
- Belong
R.E.M.
- On The Road Again
Willie Nelson
.......and there are more that I just can't think of......
No comments:
Post a Comment